We Need Volunteers!
Whether it is important to you to solve a community problem, advance a worthy cause or to develop as a person, volunteering offers many benefits in appreciation for the gift of your time and expertise.
Volunteering can help you:
* Make important networking contacts
* Learn and develop skills
* Teach your skills to others
* Enhance your résumé
* Gain work experience
* Build self-esteem and self-confidence
* Meet new people
* Feel valued
* Express gratitude for help you may have received in the past from an volunteer
* Communicate to others that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and care about the community
* Make a difference in someone’s life
* Be an example to inspire others
Send us an email